Jumat, 09 Juli 2010

I do Miss You

I do miss You
It doesn't happen 
suddenly.
Right now. 
I’m feeling it.
 
Feeling You.
 
Even so many times, I'd never go to Your place
 
So close.
 
To talk to.
To share with.
 
A lot of things that You did to me.
 
Yesterday.
Today.
And a million billion zillion good things in the future that You’ll do for me.
 
I know You will always do.
 
Then, I miss You.
even though we have a few minutes to talk to, I know it’s not enough.
But I always do.
And You have never revolt.
 
I will go to Your place.
And I’m glad that it’s not because I have to.
I want to.
I need to.
Go to Your Place.

Church.

5 komentar:

  1. gak harus ijin...gw masih baru di...jadi lum oke..masih banyak belajar..ntar gw link balik..tapi gw masih bingung..hehhehe

    BalasHapus
  2. hmmmmm..gw kira sapaaaa deh diaah..hahahaha..udah romansa2 aja pikirannya..kayanya gw juga harus semakin mendekatkan diri sama Tuhan..hahahaha..biar ga bingung terus jalanin hidup..

    Peace lah..
    hehehe

    BalasHapus
  3. hahaha, iya nih, dah.. uda mau skripsi *lhoo??!!
    jadi, lo mau ikutan ke gereja ama gw? hahaha :p

    BalasHapus
  4. aih aih, facelift nih...hahahahaha

    BalasHapus

top